Desperate to start the weekend early? Want a casual way to meet new and old faces? We hear you.
Join us for after-work (or after-school, or after-whatever) merriment. This time we’ll be at Brouwerij de Prael (the city center location) and we’ll try a different bar every month.
So easiest thing ever, with no elaborate plans, activities or schedules – Just come over, have some drinks, and a laid back chat with people.
We’ll be there at least from 7:00 to 9:30, but we’ll stay longer if the crowd stays longer! Come by early for more fun!
See you soon!
→ A couple of tips for us all
– Definitely don’t open a tab for the group, pay for all drinks and food immediately 😉
– We’re there to meet people, so be friendly, walk around, and mingle! Don’t stay only with the people you came with (unless you’re on a date, of course)!
→ So? Do you know any good places to have our meetup? It would be a great help if you could post any suggestions, what we are looking for is a place that:
– Has space indoors (because it’s cold outside!)
– Has an open space where people can mingle and walk around (instead of sitting down)
– Is reasonably close from Amsterdam city center (reachable by bike)
– Has reasonable prices and a relaxed, cozy bar vibe