Monthly queer & open-role milonga to dance the beautiful Argentine tango together, this time on Saturday December 14th. We want to create a space where you can feel free and safe to dance Tango in whatever role(s) you like. Lead, follow, or switch!
We’re a small but growing community organising queer/open-role classes, practicas (practice time) and milongas (dance salons). For beginners as well as more experienced dancers. With the aim of enjoying the beautiful tango together, regardless of traditional gender-roles.
– Time: 20:00-00:00 (walk in/out any time)
– Location: Poeldijkstraat 391, Amsterdam
– Cost: € 8,- (Entrance = cash only. Bar = PIN payment only, no cash.)
First time? No worries!
– You can come alone or with a partner. Just walk in!
– Clothing: just wear whatever you’re comfortable with.
– Shoes: take shoes you can turn on. Dance shoes are optional, but not necessary.
If you have any questions, just ask! 🙂
NB: This event is also posted in the Meetup group Queer & open-role Argentine tango, and is open to all queers and queer-friendly dancers.
Queer tango on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Queer-open-role-Argentine-tango/
Queer tango on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/QueertangoNL/