Recently, I’ve discovered that Rijksmuseum Twente in Enschedé, has put a few web exhibitions and collections on their website. I’d like to invite you to join me on an online visit to the digital exhibition “Picasso & Matisse. Beauty is a line” of this museum.
Time schedule (approx.):
14.00 hrs. We’ll start and gather on Zoom for some small talk.
14.30 hrs. We’ll start the visit of the online exhibition on the website of Rijksmuseum Twente (https://www.rijksmuseumtwenthe.nl/content/2761/nl/digitale-tentoonstelling-picasso-amp-matisse-beauty-is-a-line)
15.30 hrs. We’ll meet again on Zoom to talk about what we’ve seen.
Unfortunately, the website of the museum and also the online exhibition are only in Dutch. But the museum states “You’ll often find what you’re looking for by translating your search term with Google Translate. The quality of the results varies, and we are sorry for any inconvenience.”
I’ve had quick look into the exhibition and there’s is a lot to see and enjoy, apart from the dutch texts. So, it should be enjoyable for non-Dutch people too. Otherwise, there are more online exhibitions of the museum which can be viewed.
1. Install & Test Zoom from https://zoom.us/test
2. Make sure your video works
3. Make sure your audio works
4. Enable settings to receive Meetup messages, so you can receive the Zoom room link by message from me:
WHEN THE MEETUP BEGINS
1. Open your Meetup messages
2. Find the Zoom join link/meeting-id from me, and use it to start Zoom
3. Go on mute if you’re not talking, to reduce background noise in the video conference.
This event and all of its participants (hosts/members) follows our group’s guidelines, which are located here:
1. If you RSVP YES, you are expected to show up
2. If you can’t make it, you are expected to update your RSVP to NO
For more information https://www.gaylesbiansocialconnection.nl/rsvp-policy/
RSVP etiquette rules will be in effect. Read more at: